The Engineering Student Success Center (ESSC) assists undergraduate students to move successfully from freshman to senior year, supporting and enhancing their learning and overall academic experience. ESSC is an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration, builds community and supports a smooth transition into college. The center provides outreach and recruitment activities; first-year experience programs for frosh and incoming transfer students; academic advising by professional and peer advisors; professional development and practice programs; along with guidance on developing future career and graduate school plans.
Advising by Appointment begins Tuesday, September 8, 2015. Schedule an appointment via the "Make an Appointment" button below.
If you have additional questions, email email@example.com with your concern.
- General Education Advising
- General Advising
- Probation Advising Consultation
- Change of Major Consultation
- Gen Ed Worksheet/Checklist
- DQ Readmission/Reinstatement Process
- Resource Referral
Location: ENG 344
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
(closed noon - 1:00 pm)
Undergraduate Group Career Advising
Drop-In Undergraduate Career Advising
- Tuesdays 3:00-4:30pm September 1 - December 8 (except for Sept 29)
- The Career Center's liaison to the College of Engineering, Donna Gilmour, hosts drop-in group advising for engineering undergraduate students for assistance on resumes, career fairs, and job search plan
- More about Donna and her services
- SJSU Career Center Website