The Engineering Student Success Center (ESSC) assists undergraduate students move successfully from freshman to senior year, supporting and enhancing their learning and overall academic experience. ESSC is an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration, builds community and supports a smooth transition into college. The center provides outreach and recruitment activities; first-year experience programs for frosh and incoming transfer students; academic advising by professional and peer advisors; professional development and practice programs; along with guidance on developing future career and graduate school plans.
Spring 2015 Advising
Advising by Appointment is available through the button below. Appointment timeslots are open in through Friday, May 15.
- General Education Advising
- General Advising
- Probation Advising Consultation
- Change of Major Consultation
- Gen Ed Worksheet/Checklist
- DQ Readmission/Reinstatement Process
Career Coaching Services
Walk-In Career Coaching Services - Tuesdays 3:00-4:30pm
- Resume Critique
- Internship Preparation
- Job/Internship Search Strategy
Walk-In/Drop-In Consultations with a Reference Librarian
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- Literature Review Assitance, Research Databases, and more.
Location: ENG 344
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
(closed noon - 1:00 pm)