We are very pleased to announce that the College of Business, College of Engineering and College of Science are joining together to host this year’s Bay Area Regional Counselor Conference. We hope you and your colleagues will join us at the conference. This year, we are charging a small fee of $15.00 to cover processing and supplies. As always, you will still enjoy breakfast, lunch, parking, and workshop materials.
Friday - September 29, 2017
Student Union Ballroom (Second floor)
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA 95192
Conference presentations and resources:
- Agenda [PDF]
- Engineering Presentation pt1 [PDF]
- Engineering Presentation pt2 [PDF]
- Business Presentation CC [PPT]
- Business Presentation HS [PPT]
- Frosh Presentation [PPT]
- Transfer Presentation [PPT]
- CA Promise [PDF]
Who should attend:
- Community College Counselors
- Community College Business, Engineering and Science Faculty Advisors
- High School Counselors
- Community College and High School Administrators
- Please extend an invitation to your business, engineering and science personnel.
- Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to support student attendance at this event.
Parking on campus is very limited and we highly encourage you to carpool. Event registrants will receive instructions on how to obtain a parking permit for the day at no cost to you prior to the event. You can park at:
10th Street Garage
- Corner of 10th and San Fernando St.
- Elevator available
- Corner of S. 4th Street and E. San Salvador St.
- No elevator available
- Corner of E. San Salvador and 7th Street
*Please note: There is a City of San Jose parking garage on the corner of San Fernando St. and 4th St. In the event you park there, you will need to pay on your own as SJSU parking permits are not valid in city garages.
Deadline to register is September 25th, 2017
Register early, with the collaboration of three colleges we expect a full-house. Seating is limited.