7 Tips for recording your lectures with CamtasiaThe seven tips below may benefit you to record your lecture with recording tool.
- To plan and decide your recording topics before recording a lecture.
- To script an audio narration script before recording.
- To keep your video short: for audience attention span reason.
- To use headsets for better audio quality and remove the background noisy.
- To speak at an appropriate speed. To make your lecture videod more engaging with students and clearer, you may want to speak at an appropriate speed which combined with fast, slow, and medium speed.
- To stay focused on your topics. If you don't stay focused on your topic, audience may be disrupted or disconnected with the topics.
- To ensure including closed captioning and using table of contents while editing your recordings.