Major Advising

For Continuing Engineering Students:

Each semester, an Engineering - Major Advising hold is placed on your account, preventing you from registering for classes the following semester. To remove this hold, please see your engineering major advisor. Be prepared with any paperwork and fulfilled any requirements set by your department regarding major advising. 

To change your major out of the College of Engineering: 
  1. Get an updated study plan from an advisor in the new major or its success center.
  2. Email the new study plan to (only for Engineering hold removal).
  3. Complete your change-of-major with your new department.

Please visit the department office or website for the most up to date info.