We warmly invite you to attend the 2nd annual Computer, Software, and Electrical Engineering Technology Showcase. This unique event combines IEEE chapter meetings with an extraordinary Expo and poster session featuring the projects of more than 200 engineering students.
Enjoy a light lunch and networking in our beautiful new Diaz-Compean Student Union, right on the San José State campus. You will also have options to attend or create a workshop in the afternoon.
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
- 9:30 AM-10:30 AM Beverage Service
- 10:00 AM-11:30 AM IEEE Chapter Meetings
- 11:30 AM-1:30 PM Box Lunch pick-up
- 11:00 AM-3 PM Student Technology Showcase
- 3 PM-5 PM Optional workshops
Venue: San José State University
Diaz-Compean Ballroom, Student Union
One Washington Square, San Jose, CA 95192
Directions & Parking South Parking garage
Registration Deadline: TBD
Cost: Free. Includes lunch and parking permit.
View project topics are in a variety of areas including:
- Power, Control, and Energy Systems
- Instrumentation and Testing Techniques
- Communication and Signal Processing Systems
- Device, Integrated Circuit, and System Design
- Data Science
- Smart City Apps and Technologies
- Internet of Things
- Embedded systems
- Data mining/big data analytics/machine learning/deep learning
- Advanced App Development
- Virtual and augmented reality
If you are a member of a professional organization or special interest group, we want to host your section/chapter meeting during our Technology Showcase Event. We will provide, free of charge:
- Meeting room for your section/chapter meeting
- Continental breakfast
- Interesting keynote speaker
- Box lunch
- Door prizes
After your chapter meeting, you will be able to:
- Review projects in your interest area
- Interact with our enthusiastic students
- Chat with faculty pursuing research in your interest area
- Propose topics to pursue in future semesters
- Rub elbows with University and College leadership
- Fill that hiring gap in your organization
Why should I sponsor?
- Be a leading voice in your industry.
- Reach an audience of creative resourceful, work-ready students.
- Share your success stories.
How can I sponsor?
Event sponsorship opportunities provide face-to-face conversations with our student and IEEE audience. SJSU College of Engineering events are fun, educational, and inspirational, and our sponsors help make them a success.
- Name the Event sponsorship
- Awards sponsorship
- 2-hour workshop in an engineering classroom
- Exhibitor booth